Mega Man RPG Prototype Roleplay & Games

Community  »  Roleplay & Games  » 

Elektro Tunnel

June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
 
uraccountcrashed
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Welcome all! As you may know, D&D is a very popular RPG board game that involves limitless adventure, rolls of dice and hours of fun! So, I give myself the responsibility of becoming the Robot Master Master, and will create your adventure from the ground up, as YOU see fit! That's right: give me a scenario and we'll jump right in! (I can also do it for you if requested.)

Rules:
-Multiple games can be played on this thread at once. Remember yours.
-EVERYTHING is pretty much decided by a roll of the die. Even if I don't show it. Good luck!
-This works just like D&D in that, there are no traditional "rules" per se, but as we go along, we'll cross bridges as we come to them.
-You may tell me if you'd like that game to be harder, normal, or "beginner friendly".
-There will only be 10 stats (5 good and 5 bad) unless otherwise specified:
=Strength: How you do damage, move heavy objects, fighting style, etc.
=Wisdom: How you solve puzzles, get ideas, invent things, etc.
=Skill: How you handle things, get out of situations, etc.
=Sneak: How you can steal, move undetected, etc.
=Charm: How you can get people on your side, persuade, etc.
=Creation: How you can build, make traps, etc.
=Destruction: How you can destroy, hack firewalls, etc.
=Speed: How fast your character is.
=Defense: How you take damage.
=Control: How you get viruses, how you can command soldiers or machines, etc.
Now, how this works is that you will choose 5 stats to boost and 5 to decrease. I will roll a 100-sided die and tell you your new abilities accordingly.
Example: I want to boost strength, but choose to decrease Skill. I roll a 7 for Strength and 56 for Skill. My new stats would be 7 Strength and -56 Skill.
If you choose not to boost nor decrease an ability, it will remain at zero. But, if you boost one, you must decrease another, and vice-versa. ABSOLUTELY NO TAKE BACKSIES. Keep in mind: These can change! (For better or worse!)

After the request is made (preferably via PM, as we would like to keep this thread for the game itself.) I'll place your Group Request on this thread and people can join and leave as they please.
PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ME FIRST! I will take your Ability boost/decreases to an 100#RNG and give you each a Character Card (kept on a Pastebin, and you can keep on on your Profile if you like). Alternatively, you may boost a stat to whatever you like, but you must decrease another by that much as well.

Well, we need players! For our first game, I'll not limit the amount we can have, but it will be difficult with huge groups. Specify on a number of players you like in your group; the group creator will be Captain. Or, if you'd like, request a Solo Play.

Have fun! Keep in mind, though: My free time is quite limited regularly so, patience is a virtue. Hopefully, it will have been worth the wait.

OWNER:
Hooray!Me!

MODERATORS:
ice-manNiceIce

600 comments! Wow! Dec. 2nd, 2016
700 comments! Amazing! Jan. 13th, 2017
800, even!? Shocking, I know. Apri. 26, 2017

Current Games:
-Pixel23 1/4 Players, Normal Difficulty. "Boundless Boundaries"
-RotomSlashBlast 1/? Players, Normal Difficulty. "Subterranean Soliloquy"
-Nice Ice 1/? Players, Normal difficulty. "Mavericks of Untold Stories" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 1/6 Players, Balls-to-the-Walls Impossible Difficulty. "Mirror, Mirror..." [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 2/2 Players, Normal difficulty. "Persona: Torch of Shadows" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-TheDoc 2/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Mettle of Honor" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 35]
-Beta Man 1/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Traveler's Tales" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 34]

Players:

Pixel23 as: Pixel!

RotomSlashBlast as: Lotus Iluza!

Nice Ice as: Holocaust!

Nice Ice as: Minatona Arakuba
RotomSlashBlast as: Inaki Hasinaba!

Nice Ice as: Harpuia!
Uraccountcrashed as: Shadow Lamprey!

Beta Man as: Ninja Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Beta Man! (Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)

TheDoc as: Knight Man!
Nice Ice as: Jester Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Bomb Man!(Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)
Character List
Skill Trees

For my reference, but you can check it out.
This, I mean.
Elektro Tunnel
Posted by uraccountcrashed on June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
Viewed 11205 Times
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on March 30th, 2017 at 3:45pm
Posted 2017/03/30 at 3:45pm
#1
Lotus decides to watch from the background. Disguised, of course.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on March 30th, 2017 at 8:34pm
Posted 2017/03/30 at 8:34pm
#2
ZONK'S GAME

Lotus heads her little self over to Vappy Sector, eager to see what could possibly ential this ever-so special visit of his... Of course, watching from the sidelines, as she probably isn't allowed here via social standard alone.

A buff, magnificent (and quite handsome) Subterranean stands on the platform, crudely set up next to the bath house. He addresses the frantic crowd chanting his name with a loud and booming voice.

Friends! For years we Subbies have been treated like lessers! Always being pushed below the surface, like we're not good enough. Who is to speak for us? Not a soul. It has always been the Humans, those vile surface dwellers, who've been in control. All we've ever been to them were pests. But soon... We will take the surface, and the Humans will be the one to live in poverty, not us! Haha, yes... This will be such a great coup d'etat, it will live on in history forever!

The crowd is now very riled up about his plan. This could spell bad news to the balance of these ecosystems...

But, of course, we can't have anybody ruining our little plan here...

He points directly at your hiding spot. Get her.

In a single simultaneous motion, the entire embodiment of Vappy Sector turns and leers at you. Luckily, years of stealth have trained you how to escape flash mobs and the like. Lotus was already booking it to the surface, for anywhere down there she's a fugitive just because some guy declared you a snitch! Either way, that can be dealt with later. For now, she needs to find somewhere where she can at least sleep. You can't even begin to imagine what they could be doing to the other Invalid Subterraneans like you... But not now.

For now, defense is #1. Not only can you not trust your fellow Subbies, the Humans also despise your kind. Nowhere is safe from them.

Well... At least it is night time. Nobody's around to hate you.

Juan's Wharf (above Vappy Sector)
-Ferries
-Business Bay
-Theatre
-Peach Beach
-Sandopolis
-Main Street (leads to Arcadie Island)

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on March 31st, 2017 at 4:54pm
Posted 2017/03/31 at 4:54pm
#3
Lotus goes to Sandopolis, maybe there's a temple she can hide in. Of course, there's probably gonna be traps and ghosts, but she could use the former to her advantage. She'll also need a less convincing disguise than some robes.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on March 31st, 2017 at 8:19pm Edited on 2017/03/31 at 8:40pm
Posted 2017/03/31 at 8:19pm Edited 2017/03/31 at 8:40pm
#4
CUANDO'S GAME

Lotus travels Peach Beach in the night silence for a bit, eventually reaching Sandopolis. Great idea! she thinks to herself, Probably... Deserted.

A rim shot is heard elsewhere.

In Sandopolis, she makes a list of things she needs:
-Shelter
-Disguise
-Source of heat and cool for day and night in the desert respectively
-Some way to rid herself of Ghosts and traps...

She stands in the midst of a freezing sandscape, made vapid by lack of color and sunlight. The only parts of interest are the ruins of what seems to be multiple Stonehenges. Not much of else populates the area, but this is only the first area here...

Lotus feels fine, though... For now.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on March 31st, 2017 at 11:10pm
Posted 2017/03/31 at 11:10pm
#5
Lotus investigates the stonehenges, there might be a city underneath.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 2nd, 2017 at 8:22pm
Posted 2017/04/02 at 8:22pm
#6
MICHAELJACKSON'S GAME

Lotus, ever hopeful, tries digging with her claw hands out some of the ruins. While an entire city would be too much to dig up, (duh,) she did find some nice stones and the sand down here is very nice and fine.

Lotus feels fine, mostly.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on April 6th, 2017 at 5:25pm
Posted 2017/04/06 at 5:25pm
#7
There's got to be another hiding place. Lotus continues on to the next area.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 6th, 2017 at 7:57pm
Posted 2017/04/06 at 7:57pm
#8
THENUTSHACK'S GAME

Lotus presses onward. As she does, the hills become bigger, and the ruins become more plentiful. One even reaches so high, the hill of sand covering it pours a small stream of sand, creating a sand fall. You know, like a waterfall, but... Whatever!

The ruins continue to become more whole with each step. She begins to feel like she might not be alone here, some of the "ruins" look pretty clean. What could this mean? Either way, she continues with her little excursion, eventually finding a ruin so large, she could get lost in it! SHe could do something else, but this looks like a good hiding spot!

Lotus feels a little cold.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on April 8th, 2017 at 9:34pm
Posted 2017/04/08 at 9:34pm
#9
Lotus looks around and decides to see if anyone is watching her.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 8th, 2017 at 10:12pm
Posted 2017/04/08 at 10:12pm
#10
KEKISTAN'S GAME

Lotus checks her surroundings for intruders... She sees nobody, but- wait! What was that? A shadow?

She investigates. Nobody is there...

Back to the situation at hand... Lotus decides to stay cautious.

Lotus feels pretty cold, and is being cautious.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on April 9th, 2017 at 1:05pm Edited on 2017/04/09 at 1:05pm
Posted 2017/04/09 at 1:05pm Edited 2017/04/09 at 1:05pm
#11
"I know you're there. Show yourself, and quit trying to hide from me."
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 9th, 2017 at 4:41pm Edited on 2017/04/09 at 4:44pm
Posted 2017/04/09 at 4:41pm Edited 2017/04/09 at 4:44pm
#12
NOTEASILYFOOLED'S GAME

Lotus isn't buying it.

I know you're there! Show yourself, and quit trying to hide from me.

The ambient noise around you stops. Silence occurs.

And what will you do about it? an unknown voice says.

And what will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 32/35
LV: 4
Kills: 03 (Hum: 1 / Sub: 1 / Mon: 1)
Wins: 4

ITEMS: Pick Handle, Hunting Knife, Stones (5), Nice Sand
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 11th, 2017 at 7:12pm
Posted 2017/04/11 at 7:12pm
#13
PIXEL23'S GAME (free to join!)

Once upon a time, in the days of olde...

A lone traveler known by simply "Pixel" treks the world in search of wonder, fame and fortune! And just his luck, he seems to have stumbled upon a kingdom in need of assistance! As the town crier announces:

Manly men of Sinjid! His Highness the King Krin has declared an economic disaster! With our import failing, he has made the royal decree to begin searching the dungeons of the caves for a temporary solution to this issue! Half of all guardsmen have been dispatched for such, and any and all townspeople are encouraged to assist the kingdom in a like manner! All profits brought before the kingdom's treasurer will be recompensated proportionately!

The townsfolk spot you in the crowd. A lot of them seem to disregard you, but other look like they don't like strangers around their peaceful kingdom. The village chief also seems to have spotted you, and is gazing from afar. Maybe he wishes to talk?

Sinjid Kingdom:
-Armory and Smithy
-Sinjid Market
-Sunsnug Island
-Job Counter
-Inn
-Master Hunter
-Wycademy
-Grandma's Hired Hands
-Dungeons

What will you do?

Pixel has Traveler's Gear.
Pixel has no items [0/15]
Reputation: 0
^ Top
 
Pixel23
474,681 BP
1 TP | 29 PP
Posted on April 11th, 2017 at 7:33pm
Posted 2017/04/11 at 7:33pm
#14
i look back at the chief, so he knows i acknowledge him, and walk forward to meet him.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 11th, 2017 at 7:40pm Edited on 2017/04/11 at 7:47pm
Posted 2017/04/11 at 7:40pm Edited 2017/04/11 at 7:47pm
#15
PIXEL23'S GAME

Pixel hails the chief, and walks up to the... Healthy man.

He greets you, his voice low and gruff.

Hello there, trav'ler! I see you've made a way into our fine complex.

Er, yes. Hello to you.

Just call me chief. Anyway, If you want to know what you can do here, consult your Reference Sheet.

Thanks...

Well, I suppose you heard our little announcement there. It isn't necessary, but you'd probably get some respect from... Well, anyone here. Oh! And take this. Just a little gift, 'cuz I like you so far.

He hands you a small jewel. You can feel it is brewed with a power... The power to give you Protection!

Great. Thanks, Chief!

You now have control over yourself.

What will you do, today in the Sinjid Kingdom?

Pixel has Traveler's Gear and Protection Jewel.
Pixel has no items [0/15]
Reputation: 0
^ Top
 
Pixel23
474,681 BP
1 TP | 29 PP
Posted on April 11th, 2017 at 7:53pm
Posted 2017/04/11 at 7:53pm
#16
i check my pockets for money, since i plan to go to the armory and smithy.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 12th, 2017 at 7:20pm
Posted 2017/04/12 at 7:20pm
#17
MCPIXEL'S GAME

Pixel head himself over to the Smithy and Armory. Checking his pockets for money, he finds about 1,000z in there. How nice! Oh? He also finds a Rage Candy Bar in his pockets. How'd that get there?

Hey there!

You both sell and smith?

Yep! Suit up, Huntah!

---Armory--- (Pre-made armor)
-Derring Platebody (+10 DEF)/ 1200z
-Iron Full Set (+15 DEF)/ 1500z
-Chainmail Set (+20 DEF)/ 2000z

---Smithy--- (Make it yourself, plus a fee.)
LEVEL ONE---
-Wooden Shirt (+5 DEF, -5 SPD)/ 100z
-Dark Clothing (+25 SNK, +15 SPD, -10 DEF)/ 1250z
-Heat Resistance Gauntlets (Resists Heat, +15 DEF)/ 7500z
-Scent Concealment Robe (Resists Scent, +5 CHM)/ 500z

What will you buy?

Pixel has Traveler's Gear and Protection Jewel.
Pixel has 1,000z
Pixel has Rage Candy Bar (1) [1/15]
Reputation: 0
^ Top
 
Pixel23
474,681 BP
1 TP | 29 PP
Posted on April 13th, 2017 at 3:52pm
Posted 2017/04/13 at 3:52pm
#18
I check if I have a weapon. (Shouldn't have to use an action to check my money and specific equipment, but it's cool)
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on April 13th, 2017 at 7:24pm
Posted 2017/04/13 at 7:24pm
#19
PIXELART'S GAME Actually, I hadn't thought to give you any items yet, so thanks for reminding me.

Pixel checks himself for a weapon, yet finds only his trusty hunting knife, which all travelers have carried since its debut.

You also found some lint, so there's that.

What will you do/buy?

Pixel has Traveler's Gear and Protection Jewel.
Pixel has 1,000z
Pixel has Rage Candy Bar (1) [1/15]
Reputation: 0
^ Top
 
Pixel23
474,681 BP
1 TP | 29 PP
Posted on April 13th, 2017 at 8:10pm
Posted 2017/04/13 at 8:10pm
#20
i use my intuition to try figuring out where weapons would be sold. (McPixel? PixelArt?)
^ Top

- login to comment -

« Back to Home | Mega Man and all related names and characters are © Capcom 1986 - 2017. | Contact & Feedback »
This game is fan-made by Adrian Marceau, not affiliated or endorsed by Capcom at all, and is in no way official. Any and all feedback is appreciated. :)