Mega Man RPG Prototype Roleplay & Games

Community  »  Roleplay & Games  » 

Elektro Tunnel

June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
 
uraccountcrashed
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Welcome all! As you may know, D&D is a very popular RPG board game that involves limitless adventure, rolls of dice and hours of fun! So, I give myself the responsibility of becoming the Robot Master Master, and will create your adventure from the ground up, as YOU see fit! That's right: give me a scenario and we'll jump right in! (I can also do it for you if requested.)

Rules:
-Multiple games can be played on this thread at once. Remember yours.
-EVERYTHING is pretty much decided by a roll of the die. Even if I don't show it. Good luck!
-This works just like D&D in that, there are no traditional "rules" per se, but as we go along, we'll cross bridges as we come to them.
-You may tell me if you'd like that game to be harder, normal, or "beginner friendly".
-There will only be 10 stats (5 good and 5 bad) unless otherwise specified:
=Strength: How you do damage, move heavy objects, fighting style, etc.
=Wisdom: How you solve puzzles, get ideas, invent things, etc.
=Skill: How you handle things, get out of situations, etc.
=Sneak: How you can steal, move undetected, etc.
=Charm: How you can get people on your side, persuade, etc.
=Creation: How you can build, make traps, etc.
=Destruction: How you can destroy, hack firewalls, etc.
=Speed: How fast your character is.
=Defense: How you take damage.
=Control: How you get viruses, how you can command soldiers or machines, etc.
Now, how this works is that you will choose 5 stats to boost and 5 to decrease. I will roll a 100-sided die and tell you your new abilities accordingly.
Example: I want to boost strength, but choose to decrease Skill. I roll a 7 for Strength and 56 for Skill. My new stats would be 7 Strength and -56 Skill.
If you choose not to boost nor decrease an ability, it will remain at zero. But, if you boost one, you must decrease another, and vice-versa. ABSOLUTELY NO TAKE BACKSIES. Keep in mind: These can change! (For better or worse!)

After the request is made (preferably via PM, as we would like to keep this thread for the game itself.) I'll place your Group Request on this thread and people can join and leave as they please.
PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ME FIRST! I will take your Ability boost/decreases to an 100#RNG and give you each a Character Card (kept on a Pastebin, and you can keep on on your Profile if you like). Alternatively, you may boost a stat to whatever you like, but you must decrease another by that much as well.

Well, we need players! For our first game, I'll not limit the amount we can have, but it will be difficult with huge groups. Specify on a number of players you like in your group; the group creator will be Captain. Or, if you'd like, request a Solo Play.

Have fun! Keep in mind, though: My free time is quite limited regularly so, patience is a virtue. Hopefully, it will have been worth the wait.

OWNER:
Hooray!Me!

MODERATORS:
ice-manNiceIce

600 comments! Wow! Dec. 2nd, 2016
700 comments! Amazing! Jan. 13th, 2017
800, even!? Shocking, I know. Apri. 26, 2017

Current Games:
-Pixel23 1/4 Players, Normal Difficulty. "Boundless Boundaries"
-RotomSlashBlast 1/? Players, Normal Difficulty. "Subterranean Soliloquy"
-Nice Ice 1/? Players, Normal difficulty. "Mavericks of Untold Stories" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 1/6 Players, Balls-to-the-Walls Impossible Difficulty. "Mirror, Mirror..." [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 2/2 Players, Normal difficulty. "Persona: Torch of Shadows" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-TheDoc 2/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Mettle of Honor" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 35]
-Beta Man 1/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Traveler's Tales" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 34]

Players:

Pixel23 as: Pixel!

RotomSlashBlast as: Lotus Iluza!

Nice Ice as: Holocaust!

Nice Ice as: Minatona Arakuba
RotomSlashBlast as: Inaki Hasinaba!

Nice Ice as: Harpuia!
Uraccountcrashed as: Shadow Lamprey!

Beta Man as: Ninja Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Beta Man! (Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)

TheDoc as: Knight Man!
Nice Ice as: Jester Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Bomb Man!(Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)
Character List
Skill Trees

For my reference, but you can check it out.
This, I mean.
Elektro Tunnel
Posted by uraccountcrashed on June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
Viewed 11200 Times
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 2nd, 2017 at 2:25pm
Posted 2017/01/02 at 2:25pm
#1
TRYSOMETHINGUNIQUE'S GAME

Lotus pushes onward, deeper and deeper into the cave.

Nary a thing of interest passes by, just more rocks and the like. However, the only things of value here seem to be some abandoned equipment.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 25/35
LV: 4
Kills: 02
Wins: 2
^ Top
 
Moderator
TheDoc
1,348,940,198 BP
3 TP | 718 PP
Posted on January 2nd, 2017 at 9:50pm Edited on 2017/01/03 at 11:03am
Posted 2017/01/02 at 9:50pm Edited 2017/01/03 at 11:03am
#2
Knight Man gave Jericho an encouraging look.

knight-man That is all a warrior can ask for. Give everything you have, and there's always a chance of success.

Knight Man and Jericho moved to their starting positions, and the judge initiates the match. Knight Man watches Jericho to see how hasty he is.

OOC: I'm assuming Jericho has armor but no weapons because no weaponry is specified.

If Jericho moves first: Knight Man evaded to the left, turning his body clockwise and slamming Jericho over the head with his shield. Dazed from the shield hit to the back of his head, Jericho should give Knight Man enough time to sweep his legs and pin him to the floor.

If Jericho waits for longer than 3 seconds at the start of the match: Knight Man advanced towards Jericho aggressively with his shield to bait him into attacking, in which case Knight Man responds with the above plan. If Jericho still does not attack, then Jericho is being too cautious, and Knight Man makes the first move, socking Jericho in the face with his fist, hitting him in the side of the head with his shield, and kicking him in the gut with his foot.

OOC: As I said in another thread, I won't be able to respond for, at max, another week after this, so this story may stay stagnant for a bit.

EDIT: My appointment had complications, so I'm rescheduling to Friday. I'll be available before then.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 3rd, 2017 at 9:39pm Edited on 2017/01/03 at 10:02pm
Posted 2017/01/03 at 9:39pm Edited 2017/01/03 at 10:02pm
#3
DOCOC'S GAME Hope you get better! I'll pray for you!

Knight Man gave Jericho an encouraging look.

knight-man That is all a warrior can ask for. Give everything you have, and there's always a chance of success.

Jericho's look changed. He gave a now solemn nod and left for the correct position.

So, with Knight Man and Jericho moved to their starting positions, the judge initiates the match. Knight Man watches Jericho to see how hasty he is.

Jericho moves first at the start of the match, so Knight Man advanced towards Jericho aggressively with his shield to bait him into attacking. But he does not.

Knight Man tries socking Jericho in the face with his fist, but Jericho has quite the speed advantage! By not wearing any armor or weapons his speed is so great, he is beyond compare!

Jericho, still in the swift movement from his dodge, jumps away from Knight Man and thinks for a second. He then rereadies his battle stance and does not move again. What was he planning?

The air is tense for Knight Man, but he knows never to lose his cool...

What will you do?

Knight Man fights Jericho.
Knight Man has nothing.
HEALTH: 500/500
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 3rd, 2017 at 9:48pm
Posted 2017/01/03 at 9:48pm
#4
CUANTO'S GAMES

FIRST

Holocaust does some totally irrational and tries to pry the Blaster Blade right out of Aichi's hands [Skill: 83]!

But, being a sword, there is no natural way to grab it but by the handle! Holocaust only serves to give his own hands some cuts! Come on. No matter a stat, common sense should win. Sorry. You won't get any damage from it, though.

Sorry, but My Blade isn't going anywhere unless I say so!

His Turn!

Aichi plunges his sword into the ground and uses it to take a large chunk of the broken ground and set it in front of him! He then stops attacking, and seems to be hiding behind the rocks...

He doesn't step on a barb, either...

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 10, fighting Aichi Sendou.
Currently, Holocaust has an Assault Rifle, 2 Stun Grenades and 1 Frag Grenade.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers and Refreshments.
Currently, Holocaust has Venoshock and [Barb Scatter] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+50 Def) and Cool Cape (+?).
Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 345/500

Aichi: 3/6
SECOND

Harpuia uses his shock spell to hit both ZThugs! It works out very well [Skill: 72]!

[Back] Harpuia | [Front] ZThug A
[Back] [Front] | ZThug B [Back]

Their Turn!

ZThug A runs away! It doesn't work [Roll: 61]!

ZThug B gives ZThug A a "pep talk"! ZThug A recalls himself!

What will you do?

Currently, Harpuia is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 780/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai.
Currently, Lamprey has a [Hide Spell].
HEALTH: 300/300

ZThug A: 175/500
ZThug B: 300/500
THIRD

Minatona starts to uphold the Torch, but Inaki stops him, and silently motions to help him find an alternate route. He quietly agrees.

The pair find only a few windows, and they're high up. The only other entrance is a back door. After all, the front door was too conspicuous!

What will you do?

You are at the Warehouse.

Minatona:
-Hammer
-The Torch
-Knife

Inaki:
-Hammer
^ Top
 
Moderator
TheDoc
1,348,940,198 BP
3 TP | 718 PP
Posted on January 4th, 2017 at 12:52am Edited on 2017/01/04 at 1:18am
Posted 2017/01/04 at 12:52am Edited 2017/01/04 at 1:18am
#5
Finally a fighter that thinks, Knight Man thought to himself, as expected of a human. Very refreshing change of pace compared to the bots I scrapped last round.

So Jericho relies on his speed, taking the glass cannon approach and learning more about his opponent before moving in to give swift, precise strikes. The only way for someone slower like me to counter a swift thinker like that is to make him think what I want him to think. And I have an idea of what I want him to think...

If Jericho moves first: Knight Man evaded (like in above post), but didn't try to strike Jericho back. Such an attack against that speed could leave him wide open.

If Jericho doesn't move: Knight Man approached Jericho aggressively like before, but this time (if Jericho still doesn't attack), Knight Man pulled his fist back and suddenly morphed it into his Knight Crush before swinging forward as if he was going to throw it (to catch a retreating Jericho). In doing so, he expected a response from Jericho. If Jericho retreated to the side and back a bit, Knight Man would pursue him quickly while unmorphing his Knight Crush, and attempt to bash him with the shield to knock him down and pin him. However, there was also the possibility that Jericho would try to strike from the side or underneath, which is when Knight Man would spin clockwise as necessary and deflect the hit with his shield. Knight Man would be able to defeat him with a blow with the Knight Crush afterwards then. In either case, Jericho's lack of armor and Knight Man's raw strength assured him a victory after one blow with the shield, let alone with the Knight Crush.
^ Top
 
NiceIce
770,544,761 BP
8 TP | 723 PP
Posted on January 4th, 2017 at 6:12am Edited on 2017/01/04 at 6:16am
Posted 2017/01/04 at 6:12am Edited 2017/01/04 at 6:16am
#6
@uraccountcrashed : "Hmmmmmmmm...." *Scatter all the grenades Holocaust has in stock across the battlefield!* *Swoop down on ZThug A using the ability of flight... and grab him and drop him from high up.* *Suggest to go the backdoor. Seeing as there are no ladders around.*
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 5th, 2017 at 8:40pm Edited on 2017/01/05 at 9:04pm
Posted 2017/01/05 at 8:40pm Edited 2017/01/05 at 9:04pm
#7
DOCTOROCTAGONAPUS'S GAME

Finally a fighter that thinks, Knight Man thought to himself, as expected of a human. Very refreshing change of pace compared to the bots I scrapped last round.

So Jericho relies on his speed, taking the glass cannon approach and learning more about his opponent before moving in to give swift, precise strikes. The only way for someone slower like me to counter a swift thinker like that is to make him think what I want him to think. And I have an idea of what I want him to think...

Knight Man approached Jericho aggressively like before, but this time, Knight Man pulled his fist back and suddenly morphed it into his Knight Crush before swinging forward as if he was going to throw it (to catch a retreating Jericho).

Relying on a retreat to work the second time, Jericho is knocked in the leg by Knight Crush!

Since Knight Man had expected a response from Jericho, Knight Man would pursue him quickly while unmorphing his Knight Crush, and attempt to bash him with the shield to knock him down and pin him.

With his leg scraped and thoroughly surprised, Jericho falls with ease, but barely rolls out of the way before Knight Man can pin him [Speed: -25]!

Jericho scrambles to his feet and steps back to the other side of the arena once more. This time he looks more serious...

Knight Man fights Jericho.
Knight Man has nothing.
HEALTH: 500/500
^ Top
 
Moderator
TheDoc
1,348,940,198 BP
3 TP | 718 PP
Posted on January 5th, 2017 at 10:16pm
Posted 2017/01/05 at 10:16pm
#8
This time, I'll let Jericho approach. Being the slower of the two, I'm at a disadvantage on offense; I won't keep playing his game. Besides, he seems quite shaken; with a little intimidation, I can turn his mind against him.

Knight Man advanced towards Jericho, but much slower than before, being sure to sidestep when Jericho shifted left or right, aiming to corner him eventually. About halfway there, Knight Man morphs his right hand into the Knight Crush in order to push Jericho over the edge.

If Jericho makes any sudden movements: Knight Man made sure not to fire the Knight Crush; that would open him up. He needed to advance while maintaining his impenetrable defense, and let Jericho trip himself up. Once that moment occurred, only then would Knight Man give chase, only using the Knight Crush if Jericho couldn't take advantage of it in any way possible, and only if absolutely necessary (so probably not).

Once close enough to Jericho, Knight Man would repeat the strategy of shield bashing him and pinning him, ending the match.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 7th, 2017 at 4:13pm
Posted 2017/01/07 at 4:13pm
#9
MM2WOOD'S GAMES

FIRST

Holocaust takes his last grenades and chucks them around the arena! Aichi takes a direct hit from the frag grenade [Roll: 100]!

Aichi is knocked back and is no longer invisible!

Wha-! But how!?

Luck. Holocaust thinks to himself, but says: You were sneaking up on me!

Indeed...

His Turn!

Aichi flies forward Blade first! Holocaust cannot dodge [Speed: -82], and is hit square on! Aichi then retreats.

Hm...

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 10, fighting Aichi Sendou.
Currently, Holocaust has an Assault Rifle.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers and Refreshments.
Currently, Holocaust has Venoshock and [Barb Scatter] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+50 Def) and Cool Cape (+?).
Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 345/500

Aichi: 2/6
SECOND

[Back] Harpuia | [Front] ZThug A
[Back] [Front] | ZThug B [Back]


Harpuia grabs ZThug A and Skydrops him [Speed: 85]! Long story short, ZThug A didn't make it...

ZThug B watches his friends legs protrude out of his back, and surrenders!

You win!

Thug Alley goes deeper... But for now, Lamprey comes back with a few bonuses he found in the melee. Namely, some small ninja stars.

What will you do?

Currently, Harpuia is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 780/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai.
Currently, Lamprey has a [Hide Spell].
HEALTH: 300/300

ZThug A: 0/500
ZThug B: SURRENDER
THIRD

Well, I'm thinking the back door.

Okay, then...

the pair take the back door. But, as the door opens, they are taken by surprise and black bags are put over their heads while they are taken away!

...

As time passes, they are eventually set in chairs, and the bags taken off. A shadowy figure sits in front of them.

Well, well. Look who decided to come save his mommy.

What do want with us!

I left you that nice note, didn't I? Come now...

Feeling around in his pockets, Minatona didn't find the Torch anywhere! As he begins to panic, The Figure hold up his hand.

I knew you didn't have it; I took it. I just wanted to mess with ya.

Where my mother?

Nowhere. Now get lost.

But-!

And just at that moment, when the goons were about to take you out again, a bright flash permeated the area! The sound is deafening, and you can't see a thing!

But just as it had started, the fiasco was over, and the goons were beaten up pretty bad and dumped in a corner. With no explanation as to what this could entail, The pair stand out of the chairs and looks about inn confusion. With out a word, they carefully make their ways out of the small and dark room. Upon entering and exploring the halls, it seems more bad guys were beaten up and left for dead.

Minatona! What's that up there?

A light illuminates the area up ahead, just behind the corner!

The friends sneak up to the corner, and just past it, the see...!

What do they see?

-A Fool
-A Magician
-A Priestess
-An Empress
-An Emperor
-A Hierophant
-A pair of Lovers
-A Chariot
-Justice
-A Hermit
-Fortune
-Strength
-A Hanged Man
-Death
-Temperance
-A Demon
-A Tower
-A Star
-The Moon
-The Sun
-Judgement

Hoo, boy am I going to regret this...

What will you do?

You are at the Warehouse, The Main Area.

Minatona:
-Hammer
-Knife

Inaki:
-Hammer
^ Top
 
NiceIce
770,544,761 BP
8 TP | 723 PP
Posted on January 7th, 2017 at 4:57pm Edited on 2017/01/07 at 5:59pm
Posted 2017/01/07 at 4:57pm Edited 2017/01/07 at 5:59pm
#10
@uraccountcrashed : *Scatter even more barbs, for more damage, and a higher chance of Aichi stepping on one.*

*Continue further, trying to find the thug boss, or more thugs to spit info out of.*



"Tarot Cards? What... what are these for?" "I'm... gonna take one." "How about... this one."

*Take the Magician Tarot card, Tarot Card I*
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on January 7th, 2017 at 8:44pm
Posted 2017/01/07 at 8:44pm
#11
Inaki doesn't know what he's gonna see, but a door with a skull on it with his own name on that very skull could be cool. If it has his name on it, he hopes it's nothing bad. At least, that's what he imagines.
Lotus doesn't trust those tools. She places her back against the wall and goes into a battle stance.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 12th, 2017 at 8:25pm
Posted 2017/01/12 at 8:25pm
#12
MIGHTYNUMBERTWO'S GAMES

FIRST

Holocaust tries to sling more and more barbs around on the ground, even causing a danger to step on them himself!

Aichi's face tightens, he didn't seem to like that!

His turn!

With his path blocked by many barbs, Aichi tries a healing spell on himself! It doesn't turn out [Roll: 34 and 21]...

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 10, fighting Aichi Sendou.
Currently, Holocaust has an Assault Rifle.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers and Refreshments.
Currently, Holocaust has Venoshock and [[Barb Scatter]] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+50 Def) and Cool Cape (+?).
Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 345/500

Aichi: 2/6
SECOND

Harpuia charges forward recklessly, Lamprey covering his tail. The thug hideout seemed to be mostly empty, mostly just garbage scattered around. Either these were small groups of thugs sparsely located, or we had the wrong hideout.

Well, what now? 'Tis just junk scattered around and lots of blankets. Lamprey says as he steals a few shurikens.

What will you do?

Currently, Harpuia is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 780/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai. [8 Shurikens]
Currently, Lamprey has a Hide Spell.
HEALTH: 300/300
THIRD

Tarot Cards? What... what are these for? I'm... gonna take one. No... How about... this one.

Minatona chose The Magician!

Meanwhile, however, Inaki chooses Death.

Thank you, children.

The friends are startled at the voice with no apparent body.

Do not be afraid. I only wish to help you. The Tarot cards you just chose represent each a small token of my power. Since I am in trouble for unbalancing the universe, I cannot help you in any other way. I will be with you soon, and help you with the powers you chose.

Woah, woah! Wait up! What's going on?

I am a Guardian Being of your "Earth". I have to come to assist you in your quest.

Quest? I'm already on a quest!

Your mother is unhurt. She is in the room to your left. But now is the time for us... To bond.

The two friends exchange glances. Just as before, a flash of light hyperilluminates the area, and as it fades, Two beings stand in front of their new respective owners.

Hello. I am zorro. says a tall, dark and skinny comic-book dressed masked man in front of Minatona.

Inaki, on the other hand, sees only a small stubby vegetable. With an unbelievably foul expression on its otherwise cute face, the turnip-like figure sneers at him and wiggles around with a body roll movement.

Neither knows what to do, and so Zorro speaks up first.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Arakuba. Minatona hesitantly shakes his new partner's hand.

Inaki, looking over to them, now examines his new partner. As he crouches down, the Turnip-looking dude sneers and fold his arms.

Er... I guss I at least need a name for you.

M... M-Mandrake. It whispers, barely audible.

...

Well, let's find my mom, then... And that Torch. Then, we get the heck out of here. Minatona breaks the awkward silence.

---[LATER]---

It has been too long 'a day. Let's sleep and figure all this out tomorrow...

Inaki sleeps on the couch. He couldn't abandon his friend now; 'twas too dangerous.

---[THE NEXT DAY]---

The two only give a solemn "Good morning."

Hey my brave little man! How are you today?

Heh. Yeah, right...

Look, I know how hard it is when something like this happens. I've called the police, and we are going to be fine. But if you need to take a few days off from school, I understand.

What will you do?

You are at Mina's House.

Minatona:
-Hammer
-Knife
-The Torch

Inaki:
-Hammer
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 12th, 2017 at 8:58pm
Posted 2017/01/12 at 8:58pm
#13
ROTICK-TOCK'S GAME

Lotus thinks the tools must be a trap of some sort... As she takes up a fighting stance, a pickaxe's head quivers in pure fear.

Keeping her wits about her, Lotus is now ready for any booby trap or ambush that may come her way...

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 25/35
LV: 4
Kills: 02
Wins: 2
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 12th, 2017 at 9:29pm Edited on 2017/01/12 at 9:51pm
Posted 2017/01/12 at 9:29pm Edited 2017/01/12 at 9:51pm
#14
This time, I'll let Jericho approach. Being the slower of the two, I'm at a disadvantage on offense; I won't keep playing his game. Besides, he seems quite shaken; with a little intimidation, I can turn his mind against him.

Knight Man advanced towards Jericho, but much slower than before. Jericho realizes this and his face grows deathly serious.

Knight Man was sure to sidestep when Jericho shifted left or right, aiming to corner him eventually. About halfway there, Knight Man morphs his right hand into the Knight Crush in order to push Jericho over the edge.

Knight Man made sure not to fire the Knight Crush; that would open him up. He needed to advance while maintaining his impenetrable defense, and let Jericho trip himself up. Once that moment occurred, only then would Knight Man give chase, only using the Knight Crush if Jericho couldn't take advantage of it in any way possible, and only if absolutely necessary.

Jericho, starting to become more and more cornered, finally put up a fighting stance and made a quick movement. Too quick to do any damage, but quick enough to cause a distraction. At this point, Jericho tried to duck behind the Knight Crush hand and attack from behind, but was caught easily by Knight Man [Roll: 8]!

Knight Man had Jericho pinned! With incredible weight, he was unable to move at all! Jericho had no choice but to forfeit the match.

knight-man A valiant effort, friend. Knight Man compliments, helping his opponent up.

Jericho, looking well saddened yet knowing of the outcome, takes the hand and gives a simple bow in return.

Thank you for the fight. I have much learning to do.

Knight Man takes a small rest in between battles. During this time, he is approached by the Commissioner and another eagerly waiting behind him.

sniper-joe Well done, Knight Man. Exactly as expected. I expect it again in the upcoming Matchup.

As the Commissioner leaves, the aforementioned eager Robot Master now giggles giddily as he bounces on his feet to say what he apparently must.

Hi-hi, Knight person! I was watching you and, um, I really like your stuff! Could I, um, maybe... Learn things from you!?

Whose little kid is this? Knight Man thinks to himself.

knight-man Er, well... I am flattered, but I'ven't the time to deal with but a silly jester as you are. I apologize verily.

Wha-! SILLY!? I can totally fight really well!

knight-man (urk. I despise these kinds. Loud and uncontrollabe...) I am sorry for such rejection, but I truly must continue alone.

Oh yeah!? I'll show you! I'll, um, fight you this round! I can make it happen! You'll see!

Goodness, no...

Jester Man stomps off, leaving a confused and heartheavy Knight Man to his break.

Knight Man will fight with Jester Man, it seems.
Knight Man has nothing.
HEALTH: 500/500
^ Top
 
Moderator
TheDoc
1,348,940,198 BP
3 TP | 718 PP
Posted on January 13th, 2017 at 1:34am
Posted 2017/01/13 at 1:34am
#15
C...Could he possibly have the authority to do that?

Concerned (and desperate), Knight Man caught up the Commissioner, hoping to settle things before eating (if the mess hall was open) and heading back to his quarters for a bit.

knight-man Er, excuse me, sir, but I'd like to request that you keep an eye on that jester that I was just approached by. He seems to be determined to fight me next round, and I'm afraid he may be up to no good...

*insertresponsehere*

Knight Man nodded his head and headed to the mess hall. Seeing as the last battle had been a bit exhausting (assuming the menu is the same), Knight Man decided to have the Hyper Chips. Despite being just "chips", Hyper Chips were very good at stimulating and fully exercising one's mental capacities, and Knight Man needed to be sharp for whatever round was ahead, but first, a bit of sleep. The Matchups were indeed going to be tasking.

Knight Man headed to his room and set his shield down. He probably wouldn't have time to re-equip armor, so he decided to just shut down for a bit and let his internal clock alert him to the time for his match. Climbing into his bed, Knight Man looked over again at the picture on the stand and squinted his eyes. Who was that person? One would assume that having a picture of someone on your nightstand meant that said person was of some importance to you, but Knight Man simply couldn't recall. All his systems were in top shape, and he couldn't remember any prior events having an effect on him (he made sure to be ready for the upcoming Matchups)...

So why?

The question lingered as Knight Man put him in sleep mode (huehuehue) and dozed off.
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on January 13th, 2017 at 4:30pm
Posted 2017/01/13 at 4:30pm
#16
Lotus is still on guard.
Inaki checks Mandrake's skills, if it's possible.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 13th, 2017 at 9:43pm
Posted 2017/01/13 at 9:43pm
#17
PROBABLYTHEBESTHERE'S GAME

C...Could he possibly have the authority to do that?

Concerned (and desperate), Knight Man caught up the Commissioner, hoping to settle things before eating (if the mess hall was open) and heading back to his quarters for a bit.

knight-man Er, excuse me, sir, but I'd like to request that you keep an eye on that jester that I was just approached by. He seems to be determined to fight me next round, and I'm afraid he may be up to no good...

sniper-joe Well, I'm sorry another Robot Master is giving you trouble. However, I just got a special request on my radio that was made via a higher-up in the hero-ing business. I can't just say no after that.

How... Unfortunate.

Hey. Get some rest. your next Matchup is in three hours.

Knight Man retires back to his dorm. Looking at the picture once again, he knew it held some sort of importance... But what? Obviously, he went through the time to frame it (and you could tell he framed it himself; he hated arts and crafts...), so not knowing it didn't make any sense...

And so Knight Man slept, normal as ever.

Charging...

After the sleep mode had terminated itself, Knight Man awoke once more. Checking the clock, he had 45 minutes to do with what he pleased...

What will you do?

Sorry 'tis cut off. That should say

Knight Man is not happy about fighting with Jester Man.
Knight Man has nothing.
HEALTH: 500/500
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 13th, 2017 at 9:46pm
Posted 2017/01/13 at 9:46pm
#18
FEELINGLONELY?'S GAME

Lotus stragnely stays on guard. She does not let up...

The silence here is deafening...

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 25/35
LV: 4
Kills: 02
Wins: 2
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on January 13th, 2017 at 10:35pm
Posted 2017/01/13 at 10:35pm
#19
Lotus attacks the pickaxe's handle!
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 14th, 2017 at 12:12am Edited on 2017/01/17 at 9:52am
Posted 2017/01/14 at 12:12am Edited 2017/01/17 at 9:52am
#20
OFF TOPIC POST

Thank you all for 700 comments! I've never actually had a thing that I had and it was mine. But this thread is that thing. I'd like to thank you all for what you do to make my life busier and interesting.

Special thanks to

ice-man Nice Ice! (Especially this guy right here!)
pharaoh-man RotomSlashBlast!
skull-man TheDoc!
I couldn't have done it without you!

Huehuehue! That's funny! I love you all! Never change, Prototype.
^ Top

- login to comment -

« Back to Home | Mega Man and all related names and characters are © Capcom 1986 - 2017. | Contact & Feedback »
This game is fan-made by Adrian Marceau, not affiliated or endorsed by Capcom at all, and is in no way official. Any and all feedback is appreciated. :)