Mega Man RPG Prototype Roleplay & Games

Community  »  Roleplay & Games  » 

Elektro Tunnel

June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
 
uraccountcrashed
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Welcome all! As you may know, D&D is a very popular RPG board game that involves limitless adventure, rolls of dice and hours of fun! So, I give myself the responsibility of becoming the Robot Master Master, and will create your adventure from the ground up, as YOU see fit! That's right: give me a scenario and we'll jump right in! (I can also do it for you if requested.)

Rules:
-Multiple games can be played on this thread at once. Remember yours.
-EVERYTHING is pretty much decided by a roll of the die. Even if I don't show it. Good luck!
-This works just like D&D in that, there are no traditional "rules" per se, but as we go along, we'll cross bridges as we come to them.
-You may tell me if you'd like that game to be harder, normal, or "beginner friendly".
-There will only be 10 stats (5 good and 5 bad) unless otherwise specified:
=Strength: How you do damage, move heavy objects, fighting style, etc.
=Wisdom: How you solve puzzles, get ideas, invent things, etc.
=Skill: How you handle things, get out of situations, etc.
=Sneak: How you can steal, move undetected, etc.
=Charm: How you can get people on your side, persuade, etc.
=Creation: How you can build, make traps, etc.
=Destruction: How you can destroy, hack firewalls, etc.
=Speed: How fast your character is.
=Defense: How you take damage.
=Control: How you get viruses, how you can command soldiers or machines, etc.
Now, how this works is that you will choose 5 stats to boost and 5 to decrease. I will roll a 100-sided die and tell you your new abilities accordingly.
Example: I want to boost strength, but choose to decrease Skill. I roll a 7 for Strength and 56 for Skill. My new stats would be 7 Strength and -56 Skill.
If you choose not to boost nor decrease an ability, it will remain at zero. But, if you boost one, you must decrease another, and vice-versa. ABSOLUTELY NO TAKE BACKSIES. Keep in mind: These can change! (For better or worse!)

After the request is made (preferably via PM, as we would like to keep this thread for the game itself.) I'll place your Group Request on this thread and people can join and leave as they please.
PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ME FIRST! I will take your Ability boost/decreases to an 100#RNG and give you each a Character Card (kept on a Pastebin, and you can keep on on your Profile if you like). Alternatively, you may boost a stat to whatever you like, but you must decrease another by that much as well.

Well, we need players! For our first game, I'll not limit the amount we can have, but it will be difficult with huge groups. Specify on a number of players you like in your group; the group creator will be Captain. Or, if you'd like, request a Solo Play.

Have fun! Keep in mind, though: My free time is quite limited regularly so, patience is a virtue. Hopefully, it will have been worth the wait.

OWNER:
Hooray!Me!

MODERATORS:
ice-manNiceIce

600 comments! Wow! Dec. 2nd, 2016
700 comments! Amazing! Jan. 13th, 2017
800, even!? Shocking, I know. Apri. 26, 2017

Current Games:
-Pixel23 1/4 Players, Normal Difficulty. "Boundless Boundaries"
-RotomSlashBlast 1/? Players, Normal Difficulty. "Subterranean Soliloquy"
-Nice Ice 1/? Players, Normal difficulty. "Mavericks of Untold Stories" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 1/6 Players, Balls-to-the-Walls Impossible Difficulty. "Mirror, Mirror..." [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-Nice Ice 2/2 Players, Normal difficulty. "Persona: Torch of Shadows" [HIATUS] [LAST PAGE: 38]
-TheDoc 2/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Mettle of Honor" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 35]
-Beta Man 1/4 Players, Normal difficulty. "Traveler's Tales" [HIATUS?] [LAST PAGE: 34]

Players:

Pixel23 as: Pixel!

RotomSlashBlast as: Lotus Iluza!

Nice Ice as: Holocaust!

Nice Ice as: Minatona Arakuba
RotomSlashBlast as: Inaki Hasinaba!

Nice Ice as: Harpuia!
Uraccountcrashed as: Shadow Lamprey!

Beta Man as: Ninja Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Beta Man! (Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)

TheDoc as: Knight Man!
Nice Ice as: Jester Man!
Uraccountcrashed as: Bomb Man!(Don't worry, I don't take up a player slot.)
Character List
Skill Trees

For my reference, but you can check it out.
This, I mean.
Elektro Tunnel
Posted by uraccountcrashed on June 24th, 2016 at 5:16pm
Viewed 11199 Times
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on December 26th, 2016 at 1:36pm
Posted 2016/12/26 at 1:36pm
#1
LIFEISSOBUSYTHESEDAYS'S GAMES

FIRST

Holocaust tosses a stun grenade! Aichi wasn't ready [Roll: 63]!

Aichi's Turn!

Aichi was stunned, causing him to fumble!

It caused him to trip on a spike!

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 10, fighting Aichi Sendou.
Currently, Holocaust has an Assault Rifle, 2 Stun Grenades and 1 Frag Grenade.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers and Refreshments.
Currently, Holocaust has Venoshock and [Barb Scatter] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+50 Def) and Cool Cape (+?).
Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 500/500

Aichi: 4/6
SECOND

Harpuia decides to play it safe! he sneaks along with Lamprey... But since his Sneak skill is -61, he just decides to stay around the entrance and let Lamprey go in to scout around.

A few minutes later...

What did you find? Harpuia asks as Lamprey steps out of the alleyway.

Nothing much. Just a few guys who sit around and don't do much. Every once in a while they'll talk about crime and junk, but they seem pretty lazy in general. Out of shape, too. If there's one guys who's leading these chumps, he's not around.

Interesting...

What will you do?

Currently, Harpuia is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 1000/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai.
Currently, Lamprey has a Hide Spell.
HEALTH: 300/300
THIRD

Yakuza Tough Impersonator was still in the "Awkward cough" moment, and didn't see the attack coming! His face was bashed in [Roll: 10 + 13 Strength]!

Yakuza doesn't waste a moment; he drops the Torch and books it!

Minatona picks up the Torch again.

You need to be more careful with your things!

I'm sorry.

Whatever! Let's... Go to your house. Unless you have somewhere else to be?

Guess not...

The pair trek back to Minatona's house, where she shows Inaki the way there and back.

Hey Mom, I'm home!

...

Mom?

...

M-maybe she's out?

What will you do?

You are in Minatona's House.
You have The Torch and a hammer each.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on December 26th, 2016 at 1:51pm
Posted 2016/12/26 at 1:51pm
#2
Coosing the modern mineshaft, Lotus tries to slither her way around those Normies. With only a little to go before the mines branch out and the common shaft ends, a pickaxe is thrown right into the wall next to her, and a gruff voice can be heard snarling like a dog.

Where do ya think you're goin', little punkie?

What will you do?

Sylvor Sector: The Mines

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 15/35
LV: 4
Kills: 01
Wins: 2
^ Top
 
Moderator
TheDoc
1,348,940,198 BP
3 TP | 718 PP
Posted on December 26th, 2016 at 5:49pm Edited on 2016/12/26 at 5:59pm
Posted 2016/12/26 at 5:49pm Edited 2016/12/26 at 5:59pm
#3
OOC: Oh whoops I'd assumed these were self-aware bots.

Knight Man advanced towards the enemy, raising his shield to block any oncoming bullets. When he reached the enemy, he performed the same trick he did last time, backhanding him with the shield and uppercutting with his right. Knight Man didn't have to impress anyone yet; these battles were just to prove one was competent as a fighter. Nevertheless, after the enemy was disabled, Knight Man took the time to look around for a weapons rack, preferring a sword, but settling for a spear or staff. If there were more enemies to come for this round, it's possible that they'd be armed differently than this one, and Knight Man wanted to prove he wasn't just a muscular tin can. He knew how to fight. However, he did want to see who the enemy was first before deciding...
^ Top
 
NiceIce
770,544,761 BP
8 TP | 723 PP
Posted on December 26th, 2016 at 6:58pm
Posted 2016/12/26 at 6:58pm
#4
@uraChrisKringle : *Venoshock him while he is down!* *Advance through the base. looking for a target.* *Go to my room.*
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on December 27th, 2016 at 11:31am
Posted 2016/12/27 at 11:31am
#5
Lotus tries to attack the guy who did that!
Inaki doesn't like the look of this.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on December 28th, 2016 at 10:41am
Posted 2016/12/28 at 10:41am
#6
IHOPEYOUREKEYBREAKS'S GAME

Knight Man advanced towards the enemy, raising his shield to block any oncoming bullets. When he reached the enemy, he performed the same trick he did last time, backhanding him with the shield and uppercutting with his right. Knight Man didn't have to impress anyone yet; these battles were just to prove one was competent as a fighter. Nevertheless, after the enemy was disabled, Knight Man took the time to look around for a weapons rack, preferring a sword, but settling for a spear or staff. If there were more enemies to come for this round, it's possible that they'd be armed differently than this one, and Knight Man wanted to prove he wasn't just a muscular tin can. He knew how to fight. However, he did want to see who the enemy was first before deciding...

Last wave!

Three unique bots advance toward you.

knight Man raises his greatsword in defense...

Knight Man stands Middle, Great Defense.
Enemy1 stands Back, Snipe.
Enemy2 stands Front, Ally Guard.
Enemy3 stands Middle, Charge.

Knight Man fights Enemy1 Enemy2 and Enemy3!
Knight Man has Rented Greatsword.
HEALTH: 498/500
^ Top
 
Moderator
TheDoc
1,348,940,198 BP
3 TP | 718 PP
Posted on December 28th, 2016 at 2:51pm Edited on 2016/12/28 at 8:39pm
Posted 2016/12/28 at 2:51pm Edited 2016/12/28 at 8:39pm
#7
Seeing as two of the enemies were melee fighters, Knight Man settled for the sword. As long as there weren't mainly projectile fighters, Knight Man had decided on the sword anyways.

Knight Man quickly assessed the situation. There's no way he'd be able to safely approach the sniper with all three of them positioned as such, so he'd have to make a way for himself...

Knight Man advanced on Enemy2 standing in the front, hitting him in the head from the right with the hilt of his blade (sorry for that preposition dump) and spinning around to slash him across the chest. Knight Man kicked him down for good measure and moved to meeting Enemy3, bracing for Enemy3 to charge. He deflected Enemy3's weapon with a sword parry and kicked him in the gut, causing the Enemy3 to reel backwards. Knight Man then charged Enemy1 while using Enemy3 as a shield and pushing Enemy3 into the sniper, knocking them both down. Lastly, he ran the sword down through Enemy3, shish-kebobing the 2 bots on top of each other.
^ Top
 
Beta Man
1,605,697,426 BP
36 TP | 1530 PP
Posted on December 28th, 2016 at 8:31pm
Posted 2016/12/28 at 8:31pm
#8
...It's too risky to face the robots in his current condition. They COULD mean trouble. Besides, even if he WAS in better condition, he currently has no weapons, especially since his signature "Ninja Katana" was confiscated in order for him to board the plane. And look where THAT took him.

...Perhaps once this is over he should get his money back...

No time to worry about that now. To play it save, Ninja Man decides to act like he's broken. At least until the robots pass him by...
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on December 29th, 2016 at 1:34pm Edited on 2016/12/29 at 1:50pm
Posted 2016/12/29 at 1:34pm Edited 2016/12/29 at 1:50pm
#9
SOULJAGUNNER'S GAMES

FIRST

Holocaust uses Venoshock while Aichi's distracted!

His turn!

Ack! I'm losing!

...

time to get serious...

Aichi's Blaster Blade shoots into the sky! He now stands, his armor glowing blue in the lines...

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 10, fighting Aichi Sendou.
Currently, Holocaust has an Assault Rifle, 2 Stun Grenades and 1 Frag Grenade.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers and Refreshments.
Currently, Holocaust has Venoshock and [Barb Scatter] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+50 Def) and Cool Cape (+?).
Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 500/500

Aichi: 3/6
SECOND

Harpuia steps into the base, put at ease by the lack of inevitable defeat...

The few thugs perk up when they see you.

[Back] Harpuia | ZThug [Back]
Lamprey [Front] | ZThug [Back]

You got the drop on them, so...

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Harpuia is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 1000/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai.
Currently, Lamprey has a Hide Spell.
HEALTH: 300/300
THIRD

Inaki starts to look nervous...

Minatona failed to find anything and decide to look something up on his computer, possibly to email his mom. so he did, asking where she is, you then wait for a response and get nothing for hours.

Meanwhile, Inaki checks the master bedroom, only to find a note on the computer desk.

Minatona reads the note.

MiNatonA, I havE YouR mother HelD CAPTive in the WarEHouSE down on 3Rd strEEt. We KNOW you haVE the TorCh.
How tragic.

What will you do?

You are in Minatona's House.
You have The Torch and a hammer each.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on December 29th, 2016 at 1:50pm
Posted 2016/12/29 at 1:50pm
#10
SNOWROTATION'S GAME

Lotus doesn't waste any time, slamming the Normie the moment she recovers.

Wha- OOF!

The assailant now writhes on the floor, holding his abdomen.

Wha- Huff, huff... How could you... You're stronger than I thought...

Lotus now stands with a decision to make.

What will you do?

Sylvor Sector: The Mines

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 15/35
LV: 4
Kills: 01
Wins: 2
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on December 29th, 2016 at 1:55pm Edited on 2016/12/29 at 2:12pm
Posted 2016/12/29 at 1:55pm Edited 2016/12/29 at 2:12pm
#11
DOCTORWHO?'S GAME

Seeing as two of the enemies were melee fighters, Knight Man settled for the sword. As long as there weren't mainly projectile fighters, Knight Man had decided on the sword anyways.

Knight Man quickly assessed the situation. There's no way he'd be able to safely approach the sniper with all three of them positioned as such, so he'd have to make a way for himself...

Knight Man advanced on Enemy2 standing in the front, hitting him in the head from the right with the hilt of his blade and spinning around to slash him across the chest. Knight Man kicked him down for good measure and moved to meeting Enemy3, bracing for Enemy3 to charge.

Enemy3 had already fired! Luckily, Knight Man was moving too fast [Roll: 19]!

He deflected Enemy3's weapon with a sword parry and kicked him in the gut, causing the Enemy3 to reel backwards. Knight Man then charged Enemy1 while using Enemy3 as a shield and pushing Enemy3 into the sniper, knocking them both down. Lastly, he ran the sword down through Enemy3, leaving only Enemy 2 to attack from behind!

It hardly works at all [Roll: 2]...

Knight Man always knows when to finish a fight; he wastes no time striking the last bot down with ease.

End! Please return any weapons taken during the matches!

Knight Man checks about the grounds. Most of the training Robot Masters and Human Heroes are staring in your dirction, ignoring their own challenges.

Heya, Knighty-knight. Saw you had some real skill there! Glad to hear! I hope I can do as good as you can... Huehuehue! Just remember: we'll end up fighting no matter what, so get ready for a big bang!

Thus ends the Morning Matchup! Take a break, everyone.

He steps off the pedestal, and aproaches you personally.

knight-man Sir! Did you need something?

sniper-joe No, I didn't. I just wanted to say. You, Knight Man, have some of the best potential I've seen here yet. If you could figure out the secret to your own power, you could do anything! I'm rooting for you, friend.

you two exchange nods and he leaves you to go to the mess hall.

Hmm... What's on the menu today?
-Fast-Burn Gel (temporary Speed bonus)
-Rail oil (temporary Attack bonus)
-Hyper Chips (temporary Skill bonus)

Current World
Knight Man fights no one.
Knight Man has nothing.
HEALTH: 500/500
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on December 29th, 2016 at 2:12pm Edited on 2016/12/29 at 2:35pm
Posted 2016/12/29 at 2:12pm Edited 2016/12/29 at 2:35pm
#12
BEETLEJUICE'S GAME

To play it safe, Ninja Man decides to act like he's broken. At least until the two robots pass him by [Skill/Sneak: 0]...

[Roll: 60]

here he is!

Huh. I guess Flummer really is crazy.

Should we take him?

No, no. He may be mind-broken, but he knows the difference between this thing being there and not being there.

Yeah... Well, what then?

I dunno. I just wanted to look at him.

He's so cool! And really, really new!

Yeah, just look at that shine!

Well, let's go before we get caught!

As they leave, Ninja Man cracks his eyes open to see their backsides. One was mostly gray with red paint long worn off. The other was a dark green. Better keep that in mind, just in case...

One pointless timeskip later...

Heya Ninjy! I'm back again!

Oh, great.

And I... Uh... Didn't bring the repair guy.

Ohh, great.

Why not!?

Uh... He's broken. Oh, the irony.

Well, What will I do until then!

WEll, I'm no genius, but we all need to know a little bit of tech here. Maybe I can whip something up for you!

After some cluttering around in the back, Flummer emerges with a small set of treads.

These can be use with your body type. Maybe.

After some working, the treads aren't really attatched to you, but you rest in on an axle and use a remote for them. 'Tis better than nothing.

See you when you're done having fun around town! (Or at least as much as you can...)

Junkle is yours to explore. Very slowly, I mean.

A small town with not much to offer, but there are a few choice areas worth mentioning.
-Park
-Town Hall
-The Everfree Forest
-Flummer's house
-Other houses
-The Elevator

What will you do?

Ninja Man is in Junkle Town, Flummer's house.
Ninja Man is fighting with nobody.
Ninja Man has no items.
^ Top
 
NiceIce
770,544,761 BP
8 TP | 723 PP
Posted on December 29th, 2016 at 2:42pm
Posted 2016/12/29 at 2:42pm
#13
@uraccountcrashed : *Throw 2 grenades, a stun and a frag.* *Stab the guts out of one of the thugs.* *Go to the specified location... and take a knife in the kitchen with you.*
^ Top
 
Moderator
TheDoc
1,348,940,198 BP
3 TP | 718 PP
Posted on December 29th, 2016 at 3:32pm
Posted 2016/12/29 at 3:32pm
#14
Knight Man pondered the judge's words as he adjourned to the mess hall. Secret to his power? He'd never considered that there was some hidden potential within himself he was unaware of. Did he not know his own strength as well as he'd thought?

Knight Man pushed his thoughts to the side; it was break time, time to not think. Knight Man walked up and ordered some Fast-Burn Gel, an effective, yet not unhealthy pick-me-up that helped keep his head in the game after a fight. Not that the last ones were exactly tiring.

After he was finished, Knight Man got up and decided to return to the Training Grounds to practice, assuming there were no Matchups occurring. Otherwise, he settled for simply watching the matches. One should never pass up a chance to learn more about a potential opponent.
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on December 30th, 2016 at 2:30pm
Posted 2016/12/30 at 2:30pm
#15
Lotus tries to finish the normie off!
Inaki seriously believes that this would be a great time for some convenient thing to happen in their favor. Perhaps maybe some voice inside their head.
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 1st, 2017 at 9:46pm Edited on 2017/01/03 at 9:57pm
Posted 2017/01/01 at 9:46pm Edited 2017/01/03 at 9:57pm
#16
TOOOLDFORTHIS'S GAMES

FIRST

Holocaust throws two grenades, one stun and one frag!

Being ready for a repeat attack, Aichi dodges easily [Rolls: 29 and 4]!

Aichi's Turn!

the Blaster Blade returns, flying right into the ground and causing an earthquake! The ground begins to split!

Luckily, Holocaust didn't fall in [Skill: 83]!

Now... You die.

Aichi picks up the Blaster Blade and charges in a flash!

Holocaust couldn't react [Speed: -82]! Holocaust took -155 damage [Rolls: 67 + 88!

Your Turn!

What will you do?

Currently, Holocaust is on Blood Floor 10, fighting Aichi Sendou.
Currently, Holocaust has an Assault Rifle, 1 Stun Grenade.
Currently, Holocaust has 3 Bomb Casings, 300 Painkillers and Refreshments.
Currently, Holocaust has Venoshock and [Barb Scatter] spells.
Currently, Holocaust is wearing Assassin's Armor (+50 Def) and Cool Cape (+?).
Holocaust has Basic Flak Jacket and Accuracy Bonus.
HEALTH: 345/500

Aichi: 3/6
SECOND


Harpuia wastes no time, going right for a ZThug! He deals 132 to ZThug A!

[Back] Harpuia | ZThug [Back]
Lamprey [Front] | ZThug [Back]

Meanwhile, Lamprey slinks off to find some cool stuff.

Their Turn!

ZThug A backs up!

ZThug B unloads a clip into Harpuia! It does a crazy critical hit, and Harpuia takes 280 damage [Rolls: 70 + 100 + 10 + 35 + 65]!

[Back] Harpuia | [Front] ZThug A
[Back] [Front] | ZThug B [Back]


What will you do?

Currently, Harpuia is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Harpuia has no items.
Currently, Harpuia has Dual Swords.
Currently, Harpuia has a Shock Spell and Basic Flight.
MONEY: kr 1,196,501
HEALTH: 780/1000

Currently, Lamprey is in Chroniclude Base, The City Center, Thug Alley.
Currently, Lamprey has no items.
Currently, Lamprey has a Shredder and a Kunai.
Currently, Lamprey has a [Hide Spell].
HEALTH: 300/300
THIRD

Minatona has no choice... He takes a knife from the kitchen and Inaki gets lost deep in thought.

Come on!

Inaki follows without a word.

The path to the Warehouse is tense. All the way, the friends are silent.

I know we're being serious here... But you're never this quiet. What's wrong?

What? Nothing... Just hoping to myself.

Alright... Let's go.

Minatona stands in front of the giant Warehouse, friend in tow. The place gazes back, tall, empty and foreboding. With virtually no sound for miles but the breathing of nervous schoolchildren, the suspense drips in the air.

Maybe there's a better way to do this...

Waah!

What was wrong!?

Oh... Whew... Nothing, I just... Could have sworn I heard a voice just then...

What will you do?

You are at the Warehouse.

Minatona:
-Hammer
-The Torch
-Knife

Inaki:
-Hammer
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 1st, 2017 at 10:03pm
Posted 2017/01/01 at 10:03pm
#17
Knight Man pondered the judge's words as he adjourned to the mess hall. Secret to his power? He'd never considered that there was some hidden potential within himself he was unaware of. Did he not know his own strength as well as he'd thought?

Knight Man pushed his thoughts to the side; it was break time, time to not think. Knight Man walked up and ordered some Fast-Burn Gel, an effective, yet not unhealthy pick-me-up that helped keep his head in the game after a fight. Not that the last ones were exactly tiring. (Speed deficit negated for next battle.)

After he was finished, Knight Man got up and decided to return to the Training Grounds to practice, assuming there were no Matchups occurring. Otherwise, he settled for simply watching the matches. One should never pass up a chance to learn more about a potential opponent.

Luckily, just that had been happening. Bomb Man had skipped lunch and was doing his Matchups. It also seems he did not see you watching him. So, you blended in with the crowd the best you could and watched.

Not much of interest to talk about, normal strategy for Bomb Man to take (None at all.), but one move stood out to you. Explosive Kick. It must have been a new move he made up; you've never seen it used before. The power was quite destructive as well. Certainly something to look out for next time.

Okay, everyone! The results are in! The Comissioner calls from the podium once again.

For next match, you'll be dueling eachother. Who you fight will be totally random. Get to it! The best of the best will come out on top!

the Matchups progress without much interest. A little bit later, Knight Man is called and 'tis your turn to go up against an opponent. As such, you meet him in the middle of the ring and have a little chat before the match starts.

the opponent you'll face is a Human Hero called... Jericho!

Heya buddy. I know you're good at what you do. I don't plan to beat you, but I'll give it everything I got!

Do you have anything to say back? And be sure you don't... It can change the battle! ~Ura

Knight Man fights Jeericho.
Knight Man has nothing.
HEALTH: 500/500
^ Top
 
NiceIce
770,544,761 BP
8 TP | 723 PP
Posted on January 1st, 2017 at 10:04pm
Posted 2017/01/01 at 10:04pm
#18
@uraccountcrashed : *Attempt to pry the buster blade from Aichis hands and stab him with his own weapon, with your SKILL stat.* *Chain the Shock spell to hit both of the thugs with electric shocks!* *Hold up the torch.*
^ Top
 
uraccountcrashed
3,608,619,115 BP
15 TP | 657 PP
Posted on January 1st, 2017 at 10:27pm
Posted 2017/01/01 at 10:27pm
#19
ROTOMISTHEWORSTPOKÉMON'S GAME

Lotus has no mercy for her enemies, caught by surprise or otherwise. A brutal murder is all that awaits any stranger to mess with her [Roll: 55].

Not wanting to attract any attention because of the sound, Lotus flees into the cave, away from the main shaft.

And so, it begins.

Lotus finds only darkness and rocks. Not much of anything useful seems to be around this cave. But, she can't turn back now.

What will you do?

1 Surface Dweller knew you.
EXP: 25/35
LV: 4
Kills: 02
Wins: 2
^ Top
 
RotomSlashBlast
1,541,471,936 BP
13 TP | 864 PP
Posted on January 1st, 2017 at 10:55pm
Posted 2017/01/01 at 10:55pm
#20
Lotus continues onward.

----

Inaki tries to search for a way in that doesn't involve the front door.
^ Top

- login to comment -

« Back to Home | Mega Man and all related names and characters are © Capcom 1986 - 2017. | Contact & Feedback »
This game is fan-made by Adrian Marceau, not affiliated or endorsed by Capcom at all, and is in no way official. Any and all feedback is appreciated. :)