Sorry for the late start! I forgot about starting this MLK day because... well, let's face it, we all want that break! With that out of the way, I'd like to announce that if you signed up for a judge, you're officially one! Why? Because... I only got 3 submissions... Oh well. I'll create the place for judges only to pool the results. Who are they? Well, congratulations to MegaBossMan, ThatGuyNamedMikey, and Daroach. If you wanted to be a judge... well, maybe next time! Anyway, let's begin with the rules! I by that, I mean a link to the rules! Why? Cause I'm lazy and I'm running late. Just note that the "sub-rules" are a little different. Here are the categories that you can vote for (and their own "sub rules")!
1. Favorite Robot Master - Cannot vote for Metal Man, Mega Man, Proto Man, Bass, Duo, or King. - You can vote for the PC Robot Masters, the Genesis Unit, the Mega Man Killers, and the Stardroids! - Robot Master: Only from the Classic Series - I don't count fortress bosses as Robot Masters
2. Favorite Classic Series Weapon - No Metal Blade
3. Favorite Ability - Ability must be usable - No Copy Shot or Rain Flush
4. Favorite Core Type - No Copy Core Type
5. Favorite Classic Series Stage
6. Favorite Classic Series music piece
7. Favorite X Series music piece
8. Favorite Boss Battle theme
9. Favorite Soundtrack
10. Favorite Music related name - Must be from Mega Man
*sigh* it's the last week of voting, but I've hardly received any votes. I've told the other judges to send any results from them to me, but even then... If I don't have enough votes by February 8th, then I will have to extend the deadline to some other time...
@Retro Pikachu : If I were you, I'd hold off the quiz until later in the year, when the Update happens. This is a period of drought, so holding the quiz during a huge boom will probably up your results quick a bit. Course, it'd be postponed for quite a while.....