Going to try something different, so this will be a Hurt and Heal forum game that involves numerous users of the Prototype. I picked people that were pretty active or were otherwise well-known, so if you weren't picked...sorry, maybe next time. This really should in no way reflect any negative opinions towards any user in general, so the first person knocked out necessarily isn't the least-liked user on the website (or it SHOULD NOT at least...), and the person that wins isn't necessarily the most-liked user...on paper. Who knows what will happen? ...Just try not to draw any opinions because the first game on here happens to be based on Prototype users. So anyway, here are the rules to the game:
1. Each user has 10 HP, with a max HP of 20 (to prevent health stacking). If a user reaches 0 HP, they are disabled (to return in another game later on, perhaps).
2. You may "hurt" a user by taking away 1 HP from that user and giving it to another user (thus "healing" that particular user). This can only be done once per post. For example, say I decide to hurt a user that has 10 HP and give that point to a user with 7 HP left: the first user has 9 HP left and the second user has 8 HP left.
3. Once you post, you must wait until someone else hurts and heals a user before you can post again. No double posts, please.
4. You cannot hurt or heal yourself. That would be quite biased, would it?
5. Lastly, you may not hurt and heal the same combo of members on posts by you in a row. If you select someone to hurt and someone else to heal, you cannot select those two people again for the same effect (if you want to hurt the person you healed and vice versa, though...that's fair game). This rule is void once there are AT MOST three people remaining. [Suggested by Mikey...I did think of this, but forgot it while thinking about a certain scenario...]
I think that'll do it, so let the game begin!
Game 1: Prototype Members (last updated 12/19 12:07 PM CST, updates made after my last post)
Note 1: Even if you are personally not among the people listed, you may still participate in the hurt and heal activity...just that you won't be able to intentionally break rule 4, so that's one good thing, right?
Note 2: -2 Bombs are gone for good until next game...maybe.
Is too tired to continue fighting: #8: MegaBoyX7 (disabled by MusicalKitty) #9: Bt/Beta Man (disabled by ThatOneEnderMan) #10: StupidStudiosN (disabled by Bt/Beta Man) #11: DaCrashBomber (disabled by Meta) #12: Spinstrike (disabled by MegaBossMan) #13: Crystal Miner (disabled by MusicalKitty) #14: Tobyjoey (disabled by Meta) #15: ZeroDXZ (disabled by TailsMK4) #16: Retro Pikachu (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #17: uraccountcrashed (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #18: AlphaShurikenGSXR (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #19: TheDoc (disabled by StupidStudiosJ) #20: FemaleForte (disabled by Bt/Beta Man)
Forum Game: Prototype Member Hurt and Heal Posted by TailsMK4Omega on November 15th, 2015 at 8:04pm Viewed 3971 Times